Armada Tanks Armada Tanks

War game for retards

Since the enemies basically don't fight back and just wander around randomly there's not quite an element of challenge in this game. It was alright just shooting things and watching them blow up for a couple levels but after that it was just boring. If the game does get more challenging try making it challenging faster. A "meh" 3/5.

The Torture Chamber III The Torture Chamber III

Sick, Demented, Pretty Cool.

Cool game but I had a hard time playing it. It would freeze up on me a lot, making the buttons unresponsive with nothing going on in the cell and eventually it just got unplayable. Granted I'm on a pretty crappy machine right now but I'm wondering if there's any more optimization you could do? Anyway, good game regardless.

Warlords: Call to Arms Warlords: Call to Arms

Good game

Hey great idea and great implementation. Can see it could get pretty difficult. Similar to twad I found it hard to know when the charge was coming so bar would be a great addition. I also used the upgraded small units with humans and pwned pretty bad. The key is to group the swords axes and halberds together and they form like one big mighty unit. They seem to work together well. Only problem is once you find the trick it gets a little repetitive.

The only think I could think to add would be spells that you could use on the whole battelefield and upgrades for those kinds of effects. Anyway, great game thanks!

Tainted Kingdom Tainted Kingdom

Great job

I don't know what everyone is talking about with the difficulty level overall, I think it was perfect and gameplay was easy to understand. You really get a handle for strategy in the later missions after the breakout level. I think that was done very well. The only thing was that level 6 was hardest, shoulda made that one be the final somehow I think. Finally beat it in 4 days without hero after like 3 days coming back to it and trying again! Damn that was hard. Anyway, great job man! 10/10 5/5!

Mighty Spidy Mighty Spidy

cool

Made me a little nauseous and gets repetitive but pretty cool. Good idea and good game.

Damn Birds Damn Birds

Perfect

Perfectly implemented game. Just the right amount of everything. Difficulty is challenging but doable. Play is smooth. I like it.

Mysteryville Mysteryville

Pretty good

If you like this kind of game but you forgot to account for pressing the TAB key to locate stuff so it's pretty easy to cheat.
= /

Turbo Tank Turbo Tank

Awsome

Very fun. Very good work. Make more levels! It would be so easy to make this game longer! Thinking of some new enemies couldn't be that hard could it? Please give us more!